Monday, January 4, 2010

Oklahoma Christmas 2009


Here's some of the photographs I captured over the Christmas Holiday as I visited my wonderful family in Oklahoma. I have a handful of sweet and talented and funny nieces and nephews and enjoyed seeng almost all of them and photographing them almost to my heart's content... I could probably photograph them each for hours on end without tired but thankfully for them the cold weather impeded my consuming creativity.

My Brother and Me!!
My nieces & Aunt Katee (ME).
The Girls!



My niece!!

One of my favorites of all time! :) My nieces & Aunt Katee (me).




My Mom & Me!!
The aftermath of the blizzard that ushered in Christmas 2009!!

Happy New Year!!! What a wonderful feeling a new year gives us. Time for reflection, remembrance, looking with hope and significant goals and goodwill toward the future.



xoxo | katee grace | happy happy NEW year

No comments:

Post a Comment