Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time | Moments | Memories | Value | The Malloy Family | Santa Ynez Valley

“Time is at once the most valuable and the most perishable of all our possessions." (John Randolph)


Even more-so I'm learning to value moments with people and those moments captured in photographs, of those we love, more and more. After photographing some of my nieces and my nephew over the holidays I've been so ecstatic about the photographs and brainstorming how to display them, store them, share them, etc... I love capturing the memories of my clients and I'm gaining even more appreciation of the value of photographs of those we love, and those timeless expressions...

I'm planning some traveling for this coming Spring / Summer 2010 and I'm getting so excited about the people I'll be meeting and the beautiful and wonderful moments and memories I'll be so privileged to capture for them.

:: dreaming about the east coast :: dreaming about irreplacable capturing moments ::

xoxo | katee grace | http://belleinnocence.com | http://kateegrace.com


Here's a sneak peak at the Malloy Family, who I had so much fun with January 1st and honestly couldn't think of a better way to start off the New Year!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment