Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kenyon Sports Conditioning


"The biggest human temptation is to settle for too little." -Thomas Merton


The last couple months I have been meeting with Jenny of Kenyon Sports Conditioning for some training sessions. Having fun and working out hard are two things that don't often go hand in hand for me, but the over the course of these training sessions Jenny has really pushed me beyond what I thought I could do and my body is so grateful as well as the mental clarity that comes when the blood and muscles of my body are functioning correctly! 

Jenny does Sports Conditioning for athletes as well as people like you and me. She's so stinkin' funny and kind yet really pushes me at the same time! Fabulous workouts, what an oxymoron huh? I think her approach with athletes is a bit more intense though, ha! 

Jenny Kenyon
805.708.7171
kenyonsports@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment